Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,048 bioRxiv papers from 294,989 authors.
Author: Rajendra Kumar Behera
- Most recently observed institution: School of Life Sciences, Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur, Orissa, 768019, India.
- All-time downloads: 98 (rank: 275,988 (tie) out of 295,227)
- biochemistry: 98 (rank: 10,893 (tie) out of 11,610)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-inflammatory Role of Curcumin in LPS Treated A549 cells at Global Proteome level and on Mycobacterial infection.biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 98 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 61,980 out of 67,095
- In biochemistry: 1,803 out of 1,974
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,053 out of 67,095
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,813 out of 67,095
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!