Author: Rajendra Kumar Behera
- Most recently observed institution: School of Life Sciences, Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur, Orissa, 768019, India.
- All-time downloads: 299 (rank: 271,252 (tie) out of 394,435)
- biochemistry: 299 (rank: 11,295 (tie) out of 18,410)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-inflammatory role of curcumin in Lipopolysaccharide treated A549 cells at global proteome level and on mycobacterial infectionbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 299 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 55,103 out of 92,351
- In biochemistry: 1,671 out of 3,106
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,004 out of 92,351
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 50,452 out of 92,351
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!