Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,403 bioRxiv papers from 296,881 authors.
Author: Subia Akram
- Most recently observed institution: Translational Health Group, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delh
- All-time downloads: 98 (rank: 277,796 (tie) out of 296,881)
- biochemistry: 98 (rank: 10,990 (tie) out of 11,691)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-inflammatory Role of Curcumin in LPS Treated A549 cells at Global Proteome level and on Mycobacterial infection.biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 98 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,344 out of 67,403
- In biochemistry: 1,821 out of 1,983
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,969 out of 67,403
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,452 out of 67,403
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!