Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,927 bioRxiv papers from 309,498 authors.
Author: Mrinal Kumar Das
- Most recently observed institution: Translational Health Group, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delh
- All-time downloads: 126 (rank: 280,526 (tie) out of 309,498)
- biochemistry: 126 (rank: 11,343 (tie) out of 12,555)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-inflammatory Role of Curcumin in LPS Treated A549 cells at Global Proteome level and on Mycobacterial infection.biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 126 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,991 out of 70,927
- In biochemistry: 1,855 out of 2,127
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,278 out of 70,927
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,711 out of 70,927
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!