Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,530 bioRxiv papers from 319,992 authors.
Author: Timothy Ebbels
- Most recently observed institution: Computational and Systems Medicine, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College London
- All-time downloads: 195 (rank: 256,440 (tie) out of 320,016)
- bioinformatics: 195 (rank: 24,367 (tie) out of 27,756)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Alignment of LC-MS Profiles by Neighbor-wise Compound-specific Graphical Time Warping with Misalignment Detectionbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 195 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 55,445 out of 73,530
- In bioinformatics: 5,984 out of 7,162
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,251 out of 73,530
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 67,312 out of 73,530
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!