Author: Alessandro De Grandi
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1522-0586
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Biomedicine, Affiliated Institute of the University of Lubeck, Bolzano, Italy
- All-time downloads: 508 (rank: 175,838 (tie) out of 364,020)
- genetics: 508 (rank: 19,805 (tie) out of 34,062)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multi-ancestry GWAS of the electrocardiographic PR interval identifies 210 loci underlying cardiac conductiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 508 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,896 out of 84,588
- In genetics: 1,772 out of 4,440
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 16,628 out of 84,588
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,603 out of 84,588
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!