Author: Reinder Vos De Wael
- Most recently observed institution: Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital
- All-time downloads: 767 (rank: 123,790 (tie) out of 360,990)
- neuroscience: 767 (rank: 19,678 (tie) out of 60,625)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Microstructural and Functional Gradients are Increasingly Dissociated in Transmodal Corticesneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 767 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,014 out of 83,819
- In neuroscience: 2,643 out of 14,934
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,991 out of 83,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45,912 out of 83,819
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!