Author: Hsu-Yu Chen
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Keck School of Medicine, USC
- All-time downloads: 3,434 (rank: 30,773 (tie) out of 397,248)
- synthetic biology: 3,434 (rank: 207 (tie) out of 4,157)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Homologous recombination-based genome editing by clade F AAVs is inefficient in the absence of a targeted DNA breaksynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,434 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,522 out of 93,037
- In synthetic biology: 24 out of 876
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,117 out of 93,037
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,299 out of 93,037
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!