Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,793 bioRxiv papers from 266,023 authors.
Author: Arthur P.H. de Jong
- Most recently observed institution: Utrecht University
- All-time downloads: 1,907 (rank: 30,826 (tie) out of 266,023)
- neuroscience: 1,907 (rank: 4,260 (tie) out of 41,624)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ORANGE: A CRISPR/Cas9-based genome editing toolbox for epitope tagging of endogenous proteins in neuronsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,907 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,239 out of 57,793
- In neuroscience: 322 out of 10,199
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 312 out of 57,793
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24 out of 57,793
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!