Author: Alexandra Buzhilova
- Most recently observed institution: Anuchin Research Institute and Museum of Anthropology, Moscow State University
- All-time downloads: 21,582 (rank: 2,171 out of 360,728)
- genetics: 11,611 (rank: 934 (tie) out of 33,861)
- genomics: 9,971 (rank: 1,361 (tie) out of 39,037)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Population genomics of the Viking worldgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,611 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 161 out of 83,758
- In genetics: 10 out of 4,399
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 411 out of 83,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 726 out of 83,758
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!