Author: Nicolás Unsain
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4405-9026
- Most recently observed institution: Instituto Investigacion Medica Merecedes y Martin Ferreyra-INIMEC-CONICET-UNC
- All-time downloads: 939 (rank: 103,160 (tie) out of 360,329)
- biophysics: 939 (rank: 2,885 (tie) out of 14,614)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Three-dimensional total-internal reflection fluorescence nanoscopy with nanometric axial resolution by photometric localization of single moleculesbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 939 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,705 out of 83,615
- In biophysics: 362 out of 3,587
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,485 out of 83,615
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,010 out of 83,615
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!