Author: Alan M. Szalai
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3795-3230
- Most recently observed institution: Centro de Investigaciones en Bionanociencias (CIBION)-CONICET
- All-time downloads: 1,324 (rank: 94,878 (tie) out of 426,519)
- biophysics: 1,324 (rank: 2,553 (tie) out of 18,214)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Three-dimensional total-internal reflection fluorescence nanoscopy with nanometric axial resolution by photometric localization of single moleculesbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,324 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,484 out of 100,961
- In biophysics: 263 out of 4,454
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,094 out of 100,961
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,870 out of 100,961
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!