Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,068 bioRxiv papers from 279,747 authors.
Author: Alan M. Szalai
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3795-3230
- Most recently observed institution: Centro de Investigaciones en Bionanociencias (CIBION)-CONICET
- All-time downloads: 685 (rank: 92,349 (tie) out of 279,747)
- biophysics: 685 (rank: 2,649 (tie) out of 10,946)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Three-dimensional total internal reflection fluorescence nanoscopy with sub-10 nm resolutionbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 685 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12,614 out of 63,068
- In biophysics: 383 out of 2,674
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,873 out of 63,068
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,784 out of 63,068
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!