Author: Valorie Salimpoor
- Most recently observed institution: Rotman Research Inst - Baycrest, Univ of Toronto
- All-time downloads: 356 (rank: 221,076 (tie) out of 360,329)
- neuroscience: 356 (rank: 37,040 (tie) out of 60,571)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Complexity matching: brain signals mirror environment information patterns during music listening and rewardneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 356 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 42,232 out of 83,615
- In neuroscience: 7,403 out of 14,921
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,862 out of 83,615
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,638 out of 83,615
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!