Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,954 bioRxiv papers from 266,503 authors.
Author: Valorie Salimpoor
- Most recently observed institution: Rotman Research Inst - Baycrest, Univ of Toronto
- All-time downloads: 168 (rank: 215,245 (tie) out of 266,503)
- neuroscience: 168 (rank: 35,759 (tie) out of 43,695)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Complexity matching: brain signals mirror environment information patterns during music listening and rewardneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 168 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 46,013 out of 59,954
- In neuroscience: 8,069 out of 10,580
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 21,665 out of 59,954
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,662 out of 59,954
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!