Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,102 bioRxiv papers from 275,834 authors.
Author: Julia Samson
- Most recently observed institution: Epigenetics and Cell Fate, Universite de Paris, CNRS
- All-time downloads: 283 (rank: 173,038 (tie) out of 275,834)
- molecular biology: 283 (rank: 6,997 (tie) out of 12,448)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A primate-specific retroviral enhancer wires the XACT lncRNA into the core pluripotency network in humanmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 283 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 33,806 out of 62,102
- In molecular biology: 968 out of 1,939
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,609 out of 62,102
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,965 out of 62,102
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!