Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,857 bioRxiv papers from 253,274 authors.
Author: Emily J. Ward
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2789-2753
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- All-time downloads: 25 (rank: 233,756 (tie) out of 253,441)
- neuroscience: 25 (rank: 38,312 (tie) out of 38,493)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Exploring Perceptual Illusions in Deep Neural Networksneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 25 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,282 out of 54,904
- In neuroscience: 9,171 out of 9,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,609 out of 54,904
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,265 out of 54,904
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!