Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,242 bioRxiv papers from 306,709 authors.
Author: Adeline Harant
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7636-4917
- Most recently observed institution: The Sainsbury Laboratory, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7UH, UK
- All-time downloads: 1,350 (rank: 56,748 (tie) out of 306,709)
- plant biology: 1,350 (rank: 1,139 (tie) out of 11,209)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic rearrangements generate hypervariable mini-chromosomes in host-specific lineages of the blast fungusgenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
An N-terminal motif in NLR immune receptors is functionally conserved across distantly related plant speciesplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,350 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,981 out of 70,242
- In plant biology: 84 out of 2,062
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,232 out of 70,242
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,595 out of 70,242
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!