Author: Mauricio Contreras
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6002-0730
- Most recently observed institution: The Sainsbury Laboratory, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7UH, UK
- All-time downloads: 1,498 (rank: 65,741 (tie) out of 360,279)
- plant biology: 1,498 (rank: 1,242 (tie) out of 13,602)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An N-terminal motif in NLR immune receptors is functionally conserved across distantly related plant speciesplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,498 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,424 out of 83,609
- In plant biology: 85 out of 2,542
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,711 out of 83,609
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,615 out of 83,609
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!