Author: Joseph S. Snowden
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7857-0634
- Most recently observed institution: Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology, University of Leeds
- All-time downloads: 525 (rank: 182,139 (tie) out of 382,568)
- microbiology: 525 (rank: 15,952 (tie) out of 43,014)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-Resolution Cryo-EM Reveals Dynamics in the Murine Norovirus Capsidmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 525 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,441 out of 89,266
- In microbiology: 1,922 out of 7,690
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44,431 out of 89,266
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63,114 out of 89,266
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!