Author: Annie-Green Howard
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biostatistics, Carolina Population Center, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- All-time downloads: 1,543 (rank: 69,242 (tie) out of 382,294)
- genetics: 1,543 (rank: 9,436 (tie) out of 35,261)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identification of type 2 diabetes loci in 433,540 East Asian individualsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,543 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,595 out of 89,194
- In genetics: 414 out of 4,613
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,213 out of 89,194
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,326 out of 89,194
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!