Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,403 bioRxiv papers from 296,881 authors.
Author: Shufa Du
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Nutrition, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- All-time downloads: 920 (rank: 77,595 (tie) out of 296,881)
- genetics: 920 (rank: 11,042 (tie) out of 29,547)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identification of type 2 diabetes loci in 433,540 East Asian individualsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 920 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,919 out of 67,403
- In genetics: 663 out of 3,786
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,276 out of 67,403
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,123 out of 67,403
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!