Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,889 bioRxiv papers from 294,492 authors.
Author: Hannah J Perrin
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Genetics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- All-time downloads: 920 (rank: 76,385 (tie) out of 294,492)
- genetics: 920 (rank: 10,983 (tie) out of 29,418)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identification of type 2 diabetes loci in 433,540 East Asian individualsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 920 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,802 out of 66,889
- In genetics: 660 out of 3,766
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,201 out of 66,889
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,354 out of 66,889
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!