Author: Michael Pawlita
- Most recently observed institution: Infections and Cancer Epidemiology, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- All-time downloads: 510 (rank: 174,859 (tie) out of 363,517)
- epidemiology: 510 (rank: 3,308 (tie) out of 9,547)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identifying epigenetic biomarkers of established prognostic factors and survival in a clinical cohort of individuals with oropharyngeal cancerepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 510 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,620 out of 84,436
- In epidemiology: 390 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,970 out of 84,436
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,526 out of 84,436
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!