Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,834 bioRxiv papers from 287,425 authors.
Author: Michael Pawlita
- Most recently observed institution: Infections and Cancer Epidemiology, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- All-time downloads: 213 (rank: 212,217 (tie) out of 287,425)
- epidemiology: 213 (rank: 5,852 (tie) out of 9,549)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identifying epigenetic biomarkers of established prognostic factors and survival in a clinical cohort of individuals with oropharyngeal cancerepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 213 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 44,261 out of 64,834
- In epidemiology: 839 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,669 out of 64,834
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,316 out of 64,834
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!