Author: Lucas Fuentes Valenzuela
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 8,903 (rank: 9,274 (tie) out of 382,525)
- bioengineering: 8,903 (rank: 53 (tie) out of 10,991)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Octopi: Open configurable high-throughput imaging platform for infectious disease diagnosis in the fieldbioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,903 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 293 out of 89,238
- In bioengineering: 7 out of 1,987
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 622 out of 89,238
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 795 out of 89,238
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!