Author: Indra A. Shaltiel
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
- All-time downloads: 1,764 (rank: 64,930 (tie) out of 404,161)
- biophysics: 1,764 (rank: 1,429 (tie) out of 16,811)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DNA-loop extruding condensin complexes can traverse one anotherbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,764 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,793 out of 94,912
- In biophysics: 127 out of 4,144
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,087 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,187 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!