Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,789 bioRxiv papers from 265,997 authors.
Author: Gabriella Gazsó-Gerhát
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Genetics, Biological Research Centre, HAS, Szeged H-6726, Hungary
- All-time downloads: 392 (rank: 131,053 (tie) out of 265,997)
- developmental biology: 392 (rank: 4,030 (tie) out of 9,449)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Assembly of a persistent apical actin network by the formin Frl/Fmnl tunes epithelial cell deformabilitydevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 392 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,196 out of 57,789
- In developmental biology: 606 out of 1,724
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,449 out of 57,789
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,669 out of 57,789
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!