Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,258 bioRxiv papers from 296,039 authors.
Author: Benoit Dehapiot
- Most recently observed institution: Aix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IBDM, Turing Center for Living Systems, Marseille, France
- All-time downloads: 497 (rank: 131,503 (tie) out of 296,047)
- developmental biology: 497 (rank: 3,890 (tie) out of 11,195)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Assembly of a persistent apical actin network by the formin Frl/Fmnl tunes epithelial cell deformabilitydevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 497 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,267 out of 67,269
- In developmental biology: 552 out of 1,998
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,513 out of 67,269
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,976 out of 67,269
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!