Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,704 bioRxiv papers from 308,613 authors.
Author: Dirk Jan Ardesch
- Most recently observed institution: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- All-time downloads: 360 (rank: 178,319 (tie) out of 308,613)
- neuroscience: 360 (rank: 29,505 (tie) out of 52,118)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic correlates of evolutionary adaptations in cognitive functional brain networks and their relationship to human cognitive functioning and diseaseneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 360 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 32,922 out of 70,704
- In neuroscience: 5,685 out of 12,710
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,603 out of 70,704
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 35,482 out of 70,704
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!