Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,243 bioRxiv papers from 254,840 authors.
Author: John Isaac Murray
- Most recently observed institution: University of Pennsylvania
- All-time downloads: 306 (rank: 142,383 (tie) out of 254,840)
- cell biology: 306 (rank: 8,959 (tie) out of 15,860)
Downloads per author, site-wide
H3K9me2 orchestrates inheritance of spatial positioning of peripheral heterochromatin through mitosiscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 306 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 27,001 out of 55,243
- In cell biology: 1,265 out of 2,608
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,900 out of 55,243
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 381 out of 55,243
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!