Author: Aaron Feiner
- Most recently observed institution: Allen Institute for Brain Science
- All-time downloads: 2,756 (rank: 34,808 (tie) out of 361,928)
- neuroscience: 2,756 (rank: 4,965 (tie) out of 60,814)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Complete single neuron reconstruction reveals morphological diversity in molecularly defined claustral and cortical neuron typesneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,756 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,967 out of 84,050
- In neuroscience: 270 out of 14,962
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,712 out of 84,050
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,174 out of 84,050
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!