Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,198 bioRxiv papers from 276,129 authors.
Author: Milo S. Johnson
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard University
- All-time downloads: 547 (rank: 109,680 (tie) out of 276,129)
- evolutionary biology: 547 (rank: 6,368 (tie) out of 15,087)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Higher fitness yeast genotypes are less robust to deleterious mutationsevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 547 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,795 out of 62,198
- In evolutionary biology: 1,232 out of 4,209
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,962 out of 62,198
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,111 out of 62,198
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!