Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,553 bioRxiv papers from 264,961 authors.
Author: Zong Miao
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, Los Angeles
- All-time downloads: 392 (rank: 130,425 (tie) out of 265,183)
- bioinformatics: 392 (rank: 14,721 (tie) out of 23,134)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Accurate estimation of cell composition in bulk expression through robust integration of single-cell informationbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 392 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,061 out of 57,611
- In bioinformatics: 3,256 out of 5,869
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,340 out of 57,611
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,673 out of 57,611
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!