Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,415 bioRxiv papers from 289,746 authors.
Author: Mikhail Markovsky
- Most recently observed institution: North Caucasian Federal Scientific Center of Horticulture, Viticulture, Wine-making
- All-time downloads: 563 (rank: 115,018 (tie) out of 289,746)
- bioinformatics: 563 (rank: 12,906 (tie) out of 25,231)
Downloads per author, site-wide
RamaNet: Computational De Novo Protein Design using a Long Short-Term Memory Generative Adversarial Neural Networkbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 563 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,467 out of 65,415
- In bioinformatics: 2,655 out of 6,484
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,759 out of 65,415
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,097 out of 65,415
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!