Author: Longhua Sun
- Most recently observed institution: University of Notre Dame
- All-time downloads: 405 (rank: 126,650 (tie) out of 263,837)
- cancer biology: 405 (rank: 6,657 (tie) out of 15,162)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell profiling guided combinatorial immunotherapy for fast-evolving CDK4/6 inhibitor resistant HER2-positive breast cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 405 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,121 out of 57,294
- In cancer biology: 661 out of 1,855
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,939 out of 57,294
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,569 out of 57,294
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!