Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,093 bioRxiv papers from 279,869 authors.
Author: Martin Cusack
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 520 (rank: 116,455 (tie) out of 279,869)
- molecular biology: 520 (rank: 4,183 (tie) out of 12,838)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Distinct Contribution of DNA Methylation and Histone Acetylation to the Genomic Occupancy of Transcription Factorsmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 520 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,346 out of 63,093
- In molecular biology: 528 out of 1,984
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,656 out of 63,093
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,698 out of 63,093
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!