Author: Marty Soehnlen
- Most recently observed institution: Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Bureau of Laboratories, Lansing, MI 48906, USA
- All-time downloads: 354 (rank: 395,347 (tie) )
- microbiology: 354 (rank: 35,921 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Comparative genomic analyses reveal diverse virulence factors and antimicrobial resistance mechanisms in clinical Elizabethkingia meningoseptica strainsmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 354 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 76,610
- In microbiology: 5,225
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 110,197
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 124,572
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!