Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,060 bioRxiv papers from 310,082 authors.
Author: Gabriella Minchiotti
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0225-9043
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Genetics and Biophysics "A. Buzzati Traverso", CNR
- All-time downloads: 609 (rank: 120,354 (tie) out of 310,009)
- developmental biology: 609 (rank: 3,243 (tie) out of 11,905)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Gastruloid development competence discriminates different states of pluripotency between naïve and primeddevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 609 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,597 out of 71,063
- In developmental biology: 428 out of 2,121
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,715 out of 71,063
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,573 out of 71,063
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!