Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,095 bioRxiv papers from 295,270 authors.
Author: Dinko Pavlinic
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1143-9524
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) Heidelberg
- All-time downloads: 472 (rank: 136,151 (tie) out of 295,231)
- developmental biology: 472 (rank: 4,072 (tie) out of 11,142)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pre-existent adult sox10+ cardiomyocytes contribute to myocardial regeneration in the zebrafishdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 472 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,553 out of 67,110
- In developmental biology: 590 out of 1,989
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,004 out of 67,110
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,116 out of 67,110
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!