Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,441 bioRxiv papers from 307,584 authors.
Author: Sarah E Holbrook
- Most recently observed institution: The Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 497 (rank: 140,363 (tie) out of 307,584)
- developmental biology: 497 (rank: 4,232 (tie) out of 11,803)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Germline maintenance through the multifaceted activities of GLH/Vasa in Caenorhabditis elegans P granulesdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 497 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,731 out of 70,441
- In developmental biology: 608 out of 2,104
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,007 out of 70,441
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,380 out of 70,441
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!