Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,121 bioRxiv papers from 295,293 authors.
Author: Emily L Xu
- Most recently observed institution: The Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 457 (rank: 139,738 (tie) out of 295,303)
- developmental biology: 457 (rank: 4,263 (tie) out of 11,146)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Germline maintenance through the multifaceted activities of GLH/Vasa in Caenorhabditis elegans P granulesdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 457 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,438 out of 67,125
- In developmental biology: 617 out of 1,992
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,418 out of 67,125
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 30,988 out of 67,125
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!