Author: Elliott P.F. Lundh
- Most recently observed institution: Yale School of Public Health
- All-time downloads: 401 (rank: 234,142 (tie) out of 404,161)
- cell biology: 401 (rank: 16,211 (tie) out of 30,511)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Molecular pathway analysis indicates a distinct metabolic and immune phenotype in women with right-sided colon cancercell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 401 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 43,072 out of 94,912
- In cell biology: 2,140 out of 4,894
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,771 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 59,067 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!