Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,027 bioRxiv papers from 295,009 authors.
Author: Andrew JK Williamson
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Manchester
- All-time downloads: 374 (rank: 161,136 (tie) out of 295,009)
- molecular biology: 374 (rank: 6,304 (tie) out of 14,173)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Chd1 regulates repair of promoter-proximal DNA breaks to sustain hypertranscription in embryonic stem cellsmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 374 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,103 out of 67,027
- In molecular biology: 836 out of 2,138
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,244 out of 67,027
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,450 out of 67,027
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!