Author: Aaron C. Robinson
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6410-7147
- Most recently observed institution: Johns Hopkins University
- All-time downloads: 350 (rank: 204,427 (tie) out of 338,793)
- biophysics: 350 (rank: 7,839 (tie) out of 13,593)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Toward computational design of protein crystals with improved resolutionbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 350 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 38,794 out of 78,244
- In biophysics: 1,544 out of 3,328
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 41,140 out of 78,244
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,554 out of 78,244
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!