Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,063 bioRxiv papers from 310,009 authors.
Author: Ralph V Shohet
- Most recently observed institution: Center for Cardiovascular Research, John A. Burns School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 216 (rank: 235,894 (tie) out of 310,009)
- epidemiology: 216 (rank: 6,409 (tie) out of 9,541)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multi-ethnic genome-wide association study of decomposed cardioelectric phenotypes illustrates strategies to identify and characterize evidence of shared genetic effects for complex traitsepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 216 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 49,863 out of 71,063
- In epidemiology: 948 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 53,376 out of 71,063
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,985 out of 71,063
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!