Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,789 bioRxiv papers from 265,997 authors.
Author: Charles DeBourcy
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 995 (rank: 59,783 (tie) out of 265,997)
- immunology: 995 (rank: 1,185 (tie) out of 11,281)
Downloads per author, site-wide
c-Jun Overexpressing CAR-T Cells are Exhaustion-Resistant and Mediate Enhanced Antitumor Activityimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 995 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,569 out of 57,789
- In immunology: 82 out of 1,387
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,113 out of 57,789
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 284 out of 57,789
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!