Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,284 bioRxiv papers from 296,196 authors.
Author: Victor Tieu
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 2,125 (rank: 32,729 (tie) out of 296,340)
- immunology: 2,125 (rank: 467 (tie) out of 13,938)
Downloads per author, site-wide
c-Jun Overexpressing CAR-T Cells are Exhaustion-Resistant and Mediate Enhanced Antitumor Activityimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,125 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,194 out of 67,316
- In immunology: 29 out of 1,712
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 478 out of 67,316
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 259 out of 67,316
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!