Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,482 bioRxiv papers from 307,800 authors.
Author: Hima Anbunathan
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8458-4845
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 2,960 (rank: 23,986 (tie) out of 307,800)
- immunology: 2,960 (rank: 344 (tie) out of 14,770)
Downloads per author, site-wide
c-Jun Overexpressing CAR-T Cells are Exhaustion-Resistant and Mediate Enhanced Antitumor Activityimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,960 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,287 out of 70,482
- In immunology: 18 out of 1,816
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 369 out of 70,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 81 out of 70,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!