Author: Bart W.A.M.M. Beulen
- Most recently observed institution: Maastricht University
- All-time downloads: 1,831 (rank: 57,989 (tie) out of 381,058)
- biophysics: 1,831 (rank: 1,244 (tie) out of 15,712)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Automated cryo-EM sample preparation by pin-printing and jet vitrificationbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,831 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,202 out of 88,882
- In biophysics: 113 out of 3,871
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,669 out of 88,882
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,687 out of 88,882
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!