Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,734 bioRxiv papers from 278,354 authors.
Author: Sarah Durand
- Most recently observed institution: Inserm U1110, Institut de Recherche sur les Maladies Virales et Hepatiques, Univ. de Strasbourg
- All-time downloads: 2,260 (rank: 27,684 (tie) out of 278,354)
- genomics: 2,260 (rank: 5,999 (tie) out of 31,949)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Human Liver Cell Atlas: Revealing Cell Type Heterogeneity and Adult Liver Progenitors by Single-Cell RNA-sequencinggenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,260 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,784 out of 62,734
- In genomics: 394 out of 4,316
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 307 out of 62,734
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 366 out of 62,734
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!