Author: Laurent Mailly
- Most recently observed institution: Inserm U1110, Institut de Recherche sur les Maladies Virales et Hepatiques, Univ. de Strasbourg
- All-time downloads: 3,665 (rank: 28,578 (tie) out of 396,623)
- genomics: 3,665 (rank: 5,495 (tie) out of 42,173)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Human Liver Cell Atlas: Revealing Cell Type Heterogeneity and Adult Liver Progenitors by Single-Cell RNA-sequencinggenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,665 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,365 out of 92,897
- In genomics: 288 out of 5,854
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,257 out of 92,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,989 out of 92,897
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!