Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,075 bioRxiv papers from 254,175 authors.
Author: Amanda L. Loshbaugh
- Most recently observed institution: UCSF
- All-time downloads: 487 (rank: 101,323 (tie) out of 254,175)
- biophysics: 487 (rank: 3,219 (tie) out of 9,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Comparison of Rosetta flexible-backbone computational protein design methods on binding interactionsbiophysics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Computational design of a modular protein sense/response systembiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 487 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,374 out of 55,075
- In biophysics: 547 out of 2,328
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,563 out of 55,075
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 783 out of 55,075
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!