Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,789 bioRxiv papers from 265,997 authors.
Author: Junlin Teng
- Most recently observed institution: School of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
- All-time downloads: 515 (rank: 106,961 (tie) out of 265,997)
- biophysics: 515 (rank: 3,377 (tie) out of 9,938)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mitochondrial dynamics quantitatively revealed by STED nanoscopy with an enhanced squaraine variant probebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 515 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,992 out of 57,789
- In biophysics: 565 out of 2,450
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,469 out of 57,789
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,154 out of 57,789
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!