Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,063 bioRxiv papers from 310,009 authors.
Author: Junlin Teng
- Most recently observed institution: School of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
- All-time downloads: 811 (rank: 93,970 (tie) out of 310,049)
- biophysics: 811 (rank: 2,677 (tie) out of 12,433)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mitochondrial dynamics quantitatively revealed by STED nanoscopy with an enhanced squaraine variant probebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 811 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,622 out of 71,071
- In biophysics: 362 out of 3,026
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,130 out of 71,071
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,345 out of 71,071
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!